Friday, June 3, 2011

Accepting Tomorrow.

What does it mean to live,
or better yet, 
How does it truly feel?
Is it something to always be searching for?
Or is it the now?

The feeling of lasting bonds between once strangers,
Soon departures,
The trains to nowhere
 that transform into endless nights,
Laughter, 
Crying tears of happiness
which can not be shed through words,
Blank canvas turned into memories
 painted in living color.
The feeling of being exactly where I belong,
No fear,
Grasping onto life, Soaking it in.
No longer merely EXISTING, 
But, FEELING.
Feeling every emotion, every breath,
The earth beneath my bare feet
Which sings a song that only I can dance to,
I alone, and can share,
As others share with me,
Creating endless rhythms, 
Pulsing,
Loving,
Experiencing.
Truly FEELING.

For when I truly feel it all, 
I find meaning.

I do not need to search,

but rather explore.
Living is everywhere, I want to feel it.


Leaving a place with changed vision,
Changed thoughts,

I have no regret, 
nor sorrow for the "see you laters" 
Shadowing over today's last joys.

I am ready for it all, 
Each place I go or return to,
It is all a new place to explore,


To discover what I couldn't feel when I left.

LIFE, 
I will feel you,
Discover you,
Strip you of vanities,
and above all,
LIVE you.
For living is to feel.
It is no longer my eyes that see,

but my soul.


xx

1 comment: